• Campground Host • Office/Clerical • Other • General Assistance
Point of contact for this opportunity: Taylor.A.Baughn@usace.army.mil 707-462-7581 or Barbara.J.Litman@usace.army.mil 707-462-7581?.
1. Check in and register campers, collect fees, keep accurate records and maintain security of funds during operations.
2. Remit fees using ORMS (Online Recreation Management Software) through the National Recreation Reservation Service (NRRS). Prior experience is preferred.
3. Answer visitor questions regarding recreation opportunities and park rules.
4. Relay camper complaints and compliance issues to Park Ranger staff
5. Open and close gates daily (when on duty).
1. Host volunteers must be bondable to $100,000?. The United States Army Corps of Engineers will pay for the bond.
2. Weekly volunteer time requirement is 24 hours.
3. We seek experienced, cheerful, outgoing camp hosts to volunteer at Lake Mendocino. Candidates are primarily responsible for assisting visitors with the registration process. Lake Mendocino signs volunteers up for three month blocks. This does not mean that the volunteer is limited to three months, it just means the volunteer agreement will have to be renewed if both the volunteer and Lake Mendocino are satisfied with the agreement.
Amenities: Full Hookup (sewer, water, 30amp electric) Paved, level site (Updated 12/31/2019)
HOUSING & AMENITIES Type: Trailer/RV Pads Description: Amenities: Full Hookup (sewer, water, 30amp electric) Paved, level site