• Office/Clerical • Other • Trail/Campground Maintenance • Visitor Information • General Assistance
General Volunteer Duties:
Taylorsville Lake is looking for a couple or single person to serve as a general volunteer. Jobs would consist of clerical duties, trail maintenance, landscaping, passing out water safety materials, upkeep of small recreation areas, staffing the Visitor Center, presenting interpretive programs and other duties as needed. Volunteers must be capable of performing physical work in an outdoor environment. Each volunteer will be required to commit to a minimum of 20 hours of service per week with at least 10 hours of that performed on the weekend.
(1) Host must provide their own camper (must be in good repair and appearance)
(2) Ability to communicate effectively with the public
(3) Ability to maintain a set schedule and turn in progress report of duties performed
(4) Willingness to commit to a long term agreement (Updated 06/30/2019)
HOUSING & AMENITIES Type: Trailer/RV Pads Description: In return, volunteer(s) will be provided a free campsite with concrete pad, electric, water, and sewer hookups. This is a single campsite in a secluded area next to a historic interpretive area and not far from the Corps office/visitor center.